Get Your LiLash!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Question: How long will my dreadlocks last?

kanekalon dreadlocksQuestion: How long will my dreadlocks last?

Answer: My person experience has been that the dreads last a very long time. I have never had them fall apart. I make them in a way that takes more time but assures quality and durability. I cannot give you a time-frame on how long they last since I have never heard of them falling apart and I've been wearing them on and off for over three years. Obviously, if you cut them in half, burn them or something to that extent which is beyond normal wear-and-tear that will bring an end to the dreads long life-span.

**Making and selling custom dreads worldwide since 2007**
We make dreads that fit you, your personality & your life!
*Buy dreads here*

No comments:

Post a Comment