Get Your LiLash!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Question: Will My Dreads Look Real?

Natural Looking DreadsQuestion: Will My Dreads Look Real?

Answer for Christine: That might be a matter of opinion. Obviously, if you're going for blue, green or other colored dreads you aren't going for natural. My dreads are a range of colors from blonde to brown with a touch of gray and sometimes more. Many people seem to think they are real. I don't think I ever thought about the dreadlocks looking real or not, so I don't really care if they look real and am often surprised that so many people do think they look real particularly with the variety of colors.

I would guess that most natural colored synthetic dreadlocks look fairly natural. I can't always tell the difference between fake and real dreads. In general and for most people, it seems very difficult to tell the difference between real and fake dreads as long as they are put in well. Dread bands also help dreads to look real because a dread band will cover the area where the dreads are attached.

Happy Shopping!

**Making and selling custom dreads worldwide since 2007**
We make dreads that fit you, your personality & your life!
*Buy dreads here*

No comments:

Post a Comment