Get Your LiLash!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Question: How Can I Ensure I Will Receive My Dreadlocks?

Get DreadlocksQuestion: How can I ensure I will receive my dreads, and not get jipped-no offense, just need to know I can trust who I'm giving money to.

Answer: One of the great things about PayPal is that they cover the buyer when placing an order. PayPal is used, trusted and respected all over the world. We use PayPal because we know our buyers can rest assured that their order is safe when ordering. Additionally, PayPal is simple and easy to use. We understand the concern you have and have felt the same when when making online purchase. When we see the PayPal sign it makes us feel more secure and trusting of the transaction. Hope that helps!

**Making and selling custom dreads worldwide since 2007**
We make dreads that fit you, your personality & your life!
*Buy dreads here*

No comments:

Post a Comment