Get Your LiLash!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Medium Brown to Dark Brown Dreads

brown dreadlocksMorning!
Good morning!

I’d like some info on the dreads please.
Okay!

1st - Are the dreadlocks double ended ~ the ones that are 36-47” & 48-60” ??? I don’t want a hoop.
It's totally your choice. We can make them double-ended or
medium brown dreadlocks
single-ended. Every set of dreadlocks we make are custom dreads. So whichever you want - double or single - is how we will make your set of dreadlocks.

dreadlocks
2nd - I’ve never had dreads before & would like to see a small sample of the pencil ~ sharpie size.
There are lots of pics of our dreads on our facebook page. That might be a great place for you to get a look at what we make. Pencil width dreads are approximately the width of a pencil. Sharpie width dreads are approximately
dreadlocks
the width of a sharpie. Really, it's that simple. :-)

3rd I’d like to match it to my hair color, I’m med brown to dark with natural red highlights, & would like to see how it would match to my natural color.
No problem. We have those colors on hand. It would help if you were more specific about the 'red highlights'. Are they light auburn, medium auburn, light burgundy, dark burgandy, fire engine red? It's fairly easy to match hair color so that shouldn't be much of an issue.


The trusted source for your family pet's natural health care.

4th How many of what size would I need to do my hair. I want mostly my natural color with a few color highlighted ones. Like a purple or such.
Would you want the red highlights and purple highlights or a different color or more than one color? You would want to let us know specifically about that.

How many dreads you will need depends on the look and length you are going for. Do you want sharpie or pencil thick dreads? It will take fewer dreads if you go with sharpie width dreadlocks but some people prefer the look of the thinner dreads. It also depends on how full a head of hair you want. That's all about personal preference. So, let us know what works for you and we can create it. I'll send you a couple invoices.

5th How long does it take to get an order of dreads. Approx is good.
We ship our dreads within 6 weeks, often much sooner. When the dreads ship depends on how many and how large the orders are that have come in previously. It also depends on if we need to order a particular color. If so, then we need to wait for that color to come in before we can make the dreads. Many of our orders go out within a couple weeks, but no promises. It just depends on the dreads and the circumstances surrounding those orders as well as the circumstances and size of your order.

6th Do you or could you explain how they are tightened up every 2 months.
The dreads are taken out and put back in at the root.

I would appreciate all the help you could give me please.
No problem! Hope that helps!

I look forward to hearing from you & thanks for the help to get my head dreaded.
My pleasure!

Best,

Christine

The trusted source for your dog's natural health care.

No comments:

Post a Comment