Get Your LiLash!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Long Double-Ended Darkest Brown Dreads

This would be my first time using a dread style in my hair and I've been informed double ended dreads may be easier and lighter...
Double-ended dreads are quicker to put it. They have to be taken out and put in again more often than single-ended dreads because they are not as secure so as the hair grows out it will be necessary to put them in again more often. It's a trade off.

I do not believe double ended dreads are lighter. In fact, it would seem that they would be twice as heavy since they have twice as much material per dread.


I have hair that ends roughly mid back so I'm not sure how long the dread would need to be but I would like them to be close to my color (a dark brown that looks black at the roots) I've attached a picture with fairly good lighting...
No problem at all. The darkest brown would be perfect!


If I were to purchase 45 double ended dread extensions (that would make 90 in my hair correct?)
Correct.


How much would I be charged per dread and about what length should they be?
It sounds like you need dreads that are between 48-52"

I'll send you an invoice. If you have any questions just let me know.


Thanks so much for taking on my burden lol I look forward to your response.

My pleasure! If you don't ask, you won't know. :-)

Best,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment