Get Your LiLash!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shades of Red Dreadlocks

DreadlocksHi!
Hi there!

Do you have a color chart?
We do not have a color chart although we can create dreads with just about any color you can think of. The reason we don't photograph our dread colors is because color can change so dramatically depending on the lighting and
Dreadlocks
camera. I've attached 2 sets of photos of the same dreadlocks taken by the same camera during the same 15 minutes but which look totally different (colorwise) as a result of simply moving a few inches to the right and allowing the sun to hit the dreads from a different angle. The first set of dreadlocks is top right. The second set of dreads is bottom center. Hope that helps!

I am planning on dreading my hair in the near future, and I wish to order extensions to add to existing hair, My hair is quite long, and I know locking it will reduce the length. I'm hoping to retain my length with longer extensions worked in.
Sounds like a good solution and I know other people have ordered dreads from us to achieve your goal.

I henna my hair, and have varying shades of red, but need to see the red color options to try to match somewhat to my hair....
My suggestion is to just let us know the colors you use or need. We can create a variety of shades, if you like.
Dreadlocks
Dreadlocks
Dreadlocks

Vemma Thirst for healthy hydration

No comments:

Post a Comment