Get Your LiLash!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sharon Kihara Long Dreads

Kihara Long DreadsHi,
Hi Shannon!

I am dreading my hair for the first time and am not sure how many synthetic dreads I will need to buy.

I have four inch long hair and and it's super thin (like baby thin).
Mine is super thin, too. Argh! On the bright side. 4" is perfect for dreading. It will be long enough and much easier to braid the dreads in then with really long hair. The first time I put dreads in my hair was about your length.

I was hoping to do it in the style of Sharon Kihara, the belly dancer, where she has the bangs and front part of her hair natural.
I really like natural bangs in front. It's a nice look! You should be able to do that with no problem!

So far, out of everything I've seen I am completely in love with the way and colors you use in your products.
Ahhh, you're so sweet! Thank you!

Thank you so much for your time and I hope to be ordering very soon!


I would recommend 60 Single-ended dreads - maybe a medium, dark and darker brown to add depth and texture - unless you wanted to veer from Sharon's look?

26-32" is probably a good length. Fewer dreads might be a little thin while more dreads might be too heavy at that length.

I'll send an invoice. If that works for you just pay it and we'll que your order. Feel free to contact me with any questions!


All my best,

Shannon

All my best,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment