Get Your LiLash!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pinkish Purple, Muted Teal, Sandy Brown & Muted Lime/Forest Green Dreadlocks

dreadlocksHi there, I'm looking for some new dreads.
Hi there!

I need about 50 sharpie-thick, 27 inch dreads.
No problem.

If you could help me out and decide which colors are closest to what I'm looking for, I'd really, really appreciate it. Sorry to be a pain.
Not a pain. We can definitely do that for you. No problem!

I'd like 15 of a muted medium/dark pink-ish purple color, 15 of something like a muted teal-blue; 10 of a dark sandy brown and 10 of a muted lime/forest green If it's easier, these are exactly the colors I'm looking for:

Thanks so much! Kit
No problem. Our pleasure! Thanks for the color chart. Very helpful!
We'll send you an invoice.

Best,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment