Get Your LiLash!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Dreadlocks: Considering Length and Needs

single-ended dreadlocksThat is a decent price however I don't have the money at the moment I can only afford 200 maybe 250. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to order from you guys. Thanks so much though =]

So, I have a suggestion. Instead of ordering 45 super long double-ended dreads, you could order 75 single-ended dreads at a length between approximately 22-26".

This would give you the length you want and you would be able to buy them at a price you can afford. I would recommend getting them somewhere between a pencil and sharpie thickness.
I think you'd be very happy with the above dreads. It would be a full head of hair and look absolutely gorgeous.
I really don't recommend buying super long double-ended dreads. They can be very heavy and pull too much on any particular part of the scalp instead of dispersing the weight more evenly. Single-ended dreads also don't have to be taken out as often and still look great in... if not better!
I'll send you an invoice, just in case this seems like a good fit for you!
Best,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment