Get Your LiLash!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Dreadlocks for a Wedding

Hello!

I am getting married October 15th, this year. I have dreads already and was wanting to buy dread extensions to make my hair fuller and longer for my wedding.
Cool! We've actually made dreads for a bride before. She sent the pics. Both she and her hair looked gorgeous!

If I were to order dreads this week when would you be able to have them to me?
It did not say on your site how long they take to make and ship to get here. And i would need them here for my wedding. :)
We ship our dreadlocks within 6 weeks depending on how many orders we have in front of theirs and if we have the dread hair is in stock. I can ensure the dreads are shipped early enough to arrive before your wedding. We would probably be able to ship them before Oct. 3rd.

We do have several orders already ordered and qued to be created. So, if this is something you would like to move forward with, it would be best to place your order as soon as possible since we work on a first come, first serve basis and if we were to get a couple large orders in before yours it could change our shipping schedule. ...but I think it would be fine if you order this week. :-)

Also, how do I see the color I'm buying? I think I need a platinum blond but I'm not to sure.
We do not have a color chart. People tell us the color(s) they want and we make it.

We have a 'near white' which is slightly lighter than the platinum blond. We could mix the two. Just a thought. Sometimes people like to buy more than one color.

If you could get back to me right away that would be great! Thank you so much!

-J

My pleasure!

Best,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment