Get Your LiLash!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Double-Ended & Single-Ended Dread Order

Custom Made DreadlocksHiya!

I've ordered from you before so I know your good :P

Thank you! Great to hear from you again!

Could I have 30 double ended dreadlocks, 14inches when folded, 28 inches unfolded in a similar a shade as possible to the photos attached. I'm after a natural looking colour even though the pictures are a little photo shopped. Pencil thickness is fine.

Sure, no problem! Love the color. We can keep it natural.

Could you give me a rough idea of how long it would take to delivery? And how do I pay for only 30 locks? I could only find 50 minimum in the link on your site.

I'll make sure the dreadlocks are sent out within 2 weeks. I've sent you an invoice.

Thanks
Millie

Always our pleasure!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment