Get Your LiLash!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Double-ended Dreads - Sharpie Thickness

Hi!

Hi there!

I was wondering how much it would be to get dread extensions:

- double-ended
- solid dark brown
- 18"
- about the thickness of sharpie or a little bigger

I'm not sure how many I will need but if possible base it on average dreads per head.

I'll send you a PayPal invoice for 40 dreads and another for 60 dreads. Choose the invoice that works best for you.

40 dreads will work fine. 60 dreads will offer a fuller head of dreads. So it really just depends on the look you are after. If you would like a different number of dreads just let me know and I can make up a new invoice.

I live in
Hamilton, Ontario. How much would it be to be shipped?

$10

Thank you!

My pleasure. We look forward to making your dreads!

Best,

Christine
Dreads For Heads

No comments:

Post a Comment