Get Your LiLash!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Light Blond Dreadlocks

blonde white dreadsHello, My name is Talissa.
Hi Talissa!

I am looking to get some dread extensions. My friend is doing them for me and she has done the "double ended dreads" ? Where she braids them into my hair? Do you have those kind? or something like it.
Yes! We make double-ended dreads. We also make single-ended dreads.

I have white blonde hair so I would like the lightest blonde you have.
No problem. We can do that!

Also I have half my head shaved so I was wondering how many you think I would need.
40-60 dreads

And if you could throw in a couple colored ones like yellow?
Of course. Very cool!

If you could get back to me when you have time that would be great!
Thank you and have a beautiful day!
Thank you! You, too!

Best,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment