Get Your LiLash!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dreadlock Extensions for Thin, Short Hair!

dreads for short hairHi!
Hi Lauren!

I've been interested in getting dread extensions for a while now. I'm just not sure as to how many I should get and exactly how long either.

Right now I have a short pixie cut that I'm trying to grow out a bit, so it's in the weird grow out stage and I thought it would be a good time to add some extensions to cover that up until it gets to a better length.
I know exactly what you're going through. Been there. Done that. Dreads make the experience fabulous! It's like the absolute perfect time for dreads.

My hair isn't very thick at all and it's pretty fine as well.
Mine, too! I love that dreads can give me really super thick hair! It's a special experience and the only time I've ever had a full, thick head of hair.

I like the idea of the double-ended dreads for the added density.
Sounds good. Although, I'd recommend single-ended dreads unless you always plan on wearing a dread band. Single-ended dreads can look cleaner near the face! Your choice. Double-ended dreads are much easier and quicker to put in.

Lengthwise, I think I'd want the dreads to end just underneath where your bra stops... If that makes sense... I'm not sure how else to word it haha, sorry!
Got it! I'd go with 18-22". Unless you are under 5'4" or over 5'10. Then I'd go with dreads that are 16-20" or approximately 20-22". PS. You're wording it pretty much the same as most people! It's all good. :-)

I also am pretty sure I'll want the sharpie thickness and all double-ended dark brown ones (not sure how many I would need.. maybe 40 or 50?)
Sure. No problem! I'd go with 50. You'll love the volume!

Plus 4 single-ended whitest white and 2 single-ended lilac purple/whitest white candy cane ones, if possible!
Sure. We can do that! Sounds pretty. :-)

Sorry this was kind of a big jumble of info!
Nope. It works! Got it. I'll send you an invoice. Feel free to let me know if you'd like to make any changes. We can always change the invoice!

Best,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment